$75 each student (plus $25 range fee)
$25 range fee will be collected at the range. Cash or check made to RAI.
Length of course: 3 hour
This course introduces one pistol of the students choice, preferably the students own pistol. It is not a complete pistol course but will provide the student with all the information needed to safely handle a pistol and marksmanship skills needed to shoot the pistol accurately. Students will demonstrate proficiency with a .22 semi-auto pistol which is provided. If the student does not own a pistol yet and would like to try different pistols, high caliber pistols can be rented for $5 each which includes 5 rds of ammunition.
This is NOT an NRA-approved course however NRA safety and marksmanship fundamentals are the backbone for this course.
Required Materials for students: Firearm in lockable pistol case, 50 rounds of ammo, pen and notepaper. Additional pistols are available for $5 each.
Hearing and eye protection will be provided if needed.
Pistol Marksmanship Fundamentals
Follow Up Training Opportunities
Pistol Shooting From the Standing Position
Deposit Now – Balance Due at Class
$25 each student – non refundable (balance due in class)
$75 each student
Test Fire An Additional 6 Pistol:
Thinking about buying a gun? Try first! There are many variables to consider when selecting a pistol, specifically felt recoil which is affected by pistol size and weight and cartridge caliber, and other intangibles like ergonomics, cost, and most importantly, intended use. For $5 per pistol, you can test fire up to 6 pistols. Choose from the following 10 models (includes 5 rds per pistol). :
- Bersa Firestorm .380 ACP semi-auto
- Beretta 92FS 9mm semi-auto
- Glock 19 9mm compact semi-auto
- FMK 9C1 9mm compact semi-auto
- S&W M&P9 Shield 9mm sub-compact semi-auto
- Springfield Armory XD40 sub-compact .40 cal semi-auto
- S&W Shield M&P 40 .40 cal sub-compact semi-auto
- Springfield Armory 1911-A1 .45 cal single action semi-auto
- Ruger SP101 .357 mag double-action revolver ( .38 spl and/or .357 mag to feel the difference)
- Ruger Vaquero .357 mag single-action revolver (.38 spl and/or .357 mag to feel the difference)
$5 per pistol
To pay in cash:
send check to: L&L Firearms Training, LLC PO Box 343, CA 92593.
Cash or check, accepted in class.