Event Phone: 951-970-1018
$40 per shooter (plus $30 range fee)
DO NOT PAY FOR RANGE FEE ON THIS SITE. RANGE FEE WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE RANGE
(Non-refundable if canceled 2 weeks prior to the event. You can reschedule for a future event)
- Range fee for non-members of Rainbow Shooting Range – $30 (Cash or check made to RAI will be collected at the range) DO NOT CALL RAINBOW RANGE FOR COURSE INFORMATION. CALL US (951)970-1018.
PREREQUISITES: FOR SHOOTERS WHO JUST COMPLETED A BASIC PISTOL CLASS AND/OR ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH THEIR PISTOL- You must be able to safely execute the following:
- Load, fire, and unload your firearm safely
- Keep the muzzle pointed downrange into the impact area while moving
- Keep your finger off the trigger when not sighted into the target
- Know and execute the safety rules for safe gun handling
ELIGIBILITY: All ages welcome. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 2 hrs
- One pistol
- At least 2 magazines. The more magazines you have, the more targets you can complete per relay.
- Ammo –
- 150 rds minimum to complete the first 2 skill levels
- OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND rigid holster with retention capability ONLY if you plan on using a holster.
- Eye protection – must be ballistic plastic and wrap around the face. If you wear prescription glasses you MUST wear wrap around safety glasses over your prescription glasses!!! (You can buy a pair for $5)
- Ear protection
- Shoes/boots. No open toed shoes
- High neck shirt. No tank tops
- Sturdy belt
- Hat with bill to protect you from hot brass
- Backup gun
- Magazine holster
- Folding Chair
This course is intended to provide new shooters a safe environment that they can continue training with their pistol. The program starts very easy becoming progressively more difficult where shooters will shoot with their non-dominant hand, under time stress, and for score. We will coordinate the event, assist with scoring, coach to help improve your shooting skills, and ensure a safe training environment.
REGISTRATION: Required to reserve your spot.
You will be receiving an e-mail a few days prior to the course date. Ensure you check your spam folder and/or allow firstname.lastname@example.org to be accepted as NOT spam.
Guns and Ammunition. We are a fully licensed firearms and ammunition dealer. If you would like to buy guns or ammunition, contact us BEFORE the course so you can add to your permit. We cannot sell/deliver ammo at the range. All firearms and ammunition transactions must be conducted on our premises.
Holsters: We carry Bravo Concealment holsters, both inside and outside the waistband right-hand black.
- M&P Shield 9/40/2.0
- Glock 19/23/32/19x/19MOS/ 45, Glock 26/27/33
- Sig P365/XL
Cost is $29.99 +tax.
If you are interested in a holster not listed, please ask and we can send you a quote.
August 27, 2022
August 27, 2022 - September 24, 2022
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM