Event Phone: 951-970-1018
$45 per shooter (plus $30 range fee)
DO NOT PAY FOR RANGE FEE ON THIS SITE. RANGE FEE WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE RANGE
(Non-refundable if canceled 2 weeks prior to the event. You can reschedule for a future event)
- Range fee for non-members of Rainbow Shooting Range – $30 (Cash or check made to RAI will be collected at the range) DO NOT CALL RAINBOW RANGE FOR COURSE INFORMATION. CALL US (951)970-1018.
PREREQUISITES: FOR INTERMEDIATE SKILLED PISTOL SHOOTERS ONLY – You must be able to safely execute the following:
- Load, fire, and unload your firearm safely without assistance
- Correct malfunctions without assistance
- Keep the muzzle pointed downrange into the impact area while moving
- Keep your finger off the trigger when not sighted into the target
- Safely change magazines while moving
ELIGIBILITY: Must be at least 18 years old.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 2 hrs
- One pistol
- At least 3 magazines. Any less and you may not be able to finish your run.
- Ammo – Expect at least 20 rounds per run, 5 runs. Always best to bring extra.
- 100 rds minimum
- OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND rigid holster with retention capability ONLY.
- Eye protection – must be ballistic plastic and wrap around the face. If you wear prescription glasses you MUST wear wrap around safety glasses over your prescription glasses!!! (You can buy a pair for $5)
- Ear protection
- Shoes/boots. No open toed shoes
- High neck shirt. No tank tops
- Sturdy belt
- Hat with bill to protect you from hot brass
- Backup gun
- Magazine holster (optional-very difficult to do fast mag changes without one)
- Folding Chair
This course introduces participants to action shooting based on USPSA/IDPA style competition. However, this is NOT a competition. This training adds stress to shooting by introducing movement, strategy, speed, and magazine changes on the move to the shooters training regimen. Each shooter will run the course 5 times and are encouraged to try different strategies and even try different guns. For our CCW permit holders, we encourage them to work with their EDC as this is the gun they’ll be carrying every day a may be needed for self-defense.
REGISTRATION: Required to reserve your spot.
You will be receiving an e-mail a few days prior to the course date. Ensure you check your spam folder and/or allow email@example.com to be accepted as NOT spam.
Guns and Ammunition. We are a fully licensed firearms and ammunition dealer. If you would like to buy guns or ammunition, contact us BEFORE the course so you can add to your permit. We cannot sell/deliver ammo at the range. All firearms and ammunition transactions must be conducted on our premises.
Holsters: We carry Bravo Concealment holsters, both inside and outside the waistband right-hand black.
- M&P Shield 9/40/2.0
- Glock 19/23/32/19x/19MOS/ 45, Glock 26/27/33
- Sig P365/XL
Cost is $29.99 +tax.
If you are interested in a holster not listed, please ask and we can send you a quote.
CLICK ON PICTURE TO WATCH A VIDEO
August 27, 2022
August 27, 2022
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM