Event Phone: 951-970-1018
$125 per student (plus $35 range fee)
DO NOT PAY FOR RANGE FEE ON THIS SITE. RANGE FEE WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE RANGE
(Non-refundable if canceled 2 weeks prior to the event)
(Payment and attendance of this course does not guarantee you will pass required CCW training course. We will train you on the requirements but it’s your responsibility to continue training until you are proficient.)
- Event location is Rainbow shooting range, 3139 Rainbow BLVD, Rainbow, CA. 92028
- Range fee for non-members of Rainbow Shooting Range – $35 (Cash or check made to RAI will be collected at the range) DO NOT CALL RAINBOW RANGE FOR COURSE INFORMATION. CALL US (951)970-1018.
PREREQUISITES: Must have taken a basic pistol course and understand firearms safety.
You will learn how to safely execute the following:
- 5 Step presentation from the holster
- Load, fire, and unload your firearm safely
- Reacting to weapon stoppages type 1,2, 3, emergency reloads and tactical reloads
- Review Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Review safe pistol handling techniques
- Review safe range safety skill
ELIGIBILITY: Must be at least 18 years old. Those attending the CCW initial qualification course must be 21 years of age or older.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 3 hrs The course will be conducted at Rainbow Shooting Range at the time indicated on your ticket.
One specific gun you will train with.
- At least 2 magazines for the gun you will train with mag loaders or 2 speed loaders for revolvers. ( You also need this for your initial CCW training)
- REQUIRED AMMUNITION
- 50 rounds
- OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND rigid holster with retention capability. NO nylon/leather one-size-fits-all holsters! No leg, shoulder, inside waistband, ankle or off-body holsters. The holster must be made for your specific gun model.
- Eye protection – must be ballistic plastic and wrap around the face. If you wear prescription glasses you MUST wear wrap around safety glasses over your prescription glasses!!! (You can buy a pair for $5)
- Ear protection – ELECTRONIC HEARING PROTECTION MANDATORY! This is for the safety of all participants. (You can rent for $10)
- Shoes/boots. No open toed shoes
- High neck shirt. No tank tops
- Sturdy belt
- Hat with bill to protect you from hot brass. YOU WILL GET HIT WITH HOT BRASS!
- Magazine holster (optional)
- Folding Chair
This course will prepare you for the firearms safety and qualification requirement needed to obtain a concealed carry permit for Riverside and San Diego County.
November 10, 2023
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM