Event Phone: 951-970-1018
$125 per student (plus $30 range fee)
DO NOT PAY FOR RANGE FEE ON THIS SITE. RANGE FEE WILL BE COLLECTED AT THE RANGE
(Non-refundable if canceled 2 weeks prior to the event)
- Event location is Rainbow shooting range, 3139 Rainbow BLVD, Rainbow, CA. 92028
- Range fee for non-members of Rainbow Shooting Range – $30 (Cash or check made to RAI will be collected at the range) DO NOT CALL RAINBOW RANGE FOR COURSE INFORMATION. CALL US (951)970-1018.
PREREQUISITES: Must have taken a basic pistol course and understand firearms safety.
You will learn how to safely execute the following:
- 5 Step presentation from the holster
- Load, fire, and unload your firearm safely
- Reacting to weapon stoppages type 1,2, 3, emergency reloads and tactical reloads
- Review Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Review safe pistol handling techniques
- Review safe range safety skill
ELIGIBILITY: Must be at least 18 years old. Those attending the CCW initial qualification course must be 21 years of age or older.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 3 hrs The course will be conducted at Rainbow Shooting Range at the time indicated on your ticket.
One specific gun you will train with.
- At least 2 magazines for the gun you will train with mag loaders or 2 speed loaders for revolvers. ( You also need this for your initial CCW training)
- REQUIRED AMMUNITION
- 50 rounds
- OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND rigid holster with retention capability. NO nylon/leather one-size-fits-all holsters! No leg, shoulder, inside waistband, ankle or off-body holsters. The holster must be made for your specific gun model.
- Eye protection – must be ballistic plastic and wrap around the face. If you wear prescription glasses you MUST wear wrap around safety glasses over your prescription glasses!!! (You can buy a pair for $5)
- Ear protection – ELECTRONIC HEARING PROTECTION MANDATORY! This is for the safety of all participants. (You can rent for $10)
- Shoes/boots. No open toed shoes
- High neck shirt. No tank tops
- Sturdy belt
- Hat with bill to protect you from hot brass. YOU WILL GET HIT WITH HOT BRASS!
- Magazine holster (optional)
- Folding Chair
This course will prepare you for the firearms safety and qualification requirement needed to obtain a concealed carry permit for Riverside and San Diego County.
December 12, 2022
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM