$120 per student (plus $25 range fee)
Prerequisites: Must have a prior Riverside County CCW Permit
Length of course: 4 hrs
Applicants must demonstrate knowledge and proficiency with each firearm they will be listing on their permit with emphasis placed on safety. Applicants must be able to safely draw their firearm from a concealed holster and engage targets accurately from 7, 10 and 15 yards (scoring 70% or better to pass), then safely re-holster their pistol. Applicants will also be responsible for reacting to and safely correcting malfunctions without assistance from range staff.
The entire course will be conducted at the range. UNLOAD ALL FIREARMS BEFORE ARRIVING. Keep firearms cased until told to uncase for inspection. Gear up at any time but do not holster your firearm until told to do so.
Riverside County CCW Renewal Application
Required Materials/Gear for students:
- All pistols you will be including in your CCW permit
- Modification limited to sights and grips only.
- At least 3 magazines for each pistol or 2 speed loaders for revolvers
- 30 rounds for each pistol you will be qualifying with (extra if you would like to practice)
- OWB or IWB holsters designed to accommodate each of your specific pistol with retention capability. No No leg, shoulder, ankle, or off-body holsters.
- Sturdy belt
- Eye protection – must be ballistic plastic and wrap around the face.
- Ear protection – ELECTRONIC HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED! You must be able to hear the commands
- Shoes/boots. No open toed shoes
- High neck shirt. No tank tops
- Concealment garment (loose t-shirt, button up shirt, jacket…what you would normally where for concealment)
- $25 range fee cash or check made to RAI
Failure to bring required equipment/gear will result in dismissal from course.
- Magazine holster (optional)
- Folding Chair
- Notebook and pen
Course fee includes 3 pistols. (.380 ACP to .45 ACP)
Additional pistols $30 each
FOR THE PRIVACY OF CCW PARTICIPANTS ABSOLUTELY NO PICTURES OF VIDEOS ALLOWED!
- CCW Renewal April 11, 2020
April 11, 2020
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM