Event Phone: 951-970-1018
Your cart is empty
$30 per gun (plus $30 range fee to be collected at the range, cash or check to RAI only)
(Non-refundable if canceled 2 weeks prior to the event)
Prerequisites: FOR CURRENT CCW PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
Eligibility: Must be at least 21 years old to apply for the CA CCW.
This course fulfills the firearms safety and qualification requirement needed to modify (add a gun(s) a concealed carry permit for Riverside and San Diego County’s (Los Angeles County pending). Applicants must demonstrate knowledge and proficiency with each firearm they will be listing on their permit with emphasis placed on safety. Applicants must be able to engage targets accurately from 7,10, and 15 yards for Riverside County, and 3, 5, and 7 yards for San Diego County (scoring 70% or better to pass), then safely re-holster their pistol. Applicants will also be responsible for reacting to and safely correcting malfunctions without assistance from range staff.
Prior to attending, apply for CCW Permit MODIFICATION with your County Sheriff’s CCW Website:
Required Materials/Gear for students:
- Unload all CCW EDC gun(s) BEFORE you sign in. You can reload and carry when you leave the event.
- All pistols you will be including in your CCW permit
- Modification -No limitations as long as it is legal. Absolutely no modifications of factory safety features is allowed.
- At least 2 magazines for each pistol or 2 speed loaders for revolvers
- Round count
- Riverside County – 18 rounds for each pistol you will be qualifying with. (15 rounds for revolvers with 5 round cylinders)
- San Diego County – 15 rounds for each pistol
- Inside or Outside the waistband holster
- Sturdy belt
- Hat with bill to protect you from hot brass.
- Eye protection – MANDATORY ballistic plastic and wrap around the face. If you wear prescription glasses you MUST wear wrap around safety glasses over your prescription glasses!!!
- Ear protection
- Shoes/boots. No open toed shoes
- High neck shirt. No tank tops
- Black ink pen
- Range fee for non-members of Rainbow Shooting Range – $30 (Cash or check made to RAI will be collected at the range) DO NOT CALL RAINBOW RANGE FOR COURSE INFORMATION. CALL US (951)970-1018.
Failure to bring required equipment/gear will result in dismissal from course.
- Magazine holster (optional)
QUALIFICATION FORM INFORMATION AND COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
REGISTRATION: ONLY ONE STUDENT PER REGISTRATION! Each student must submit their own registration for this event. Have the following information available when you check out. You will be required to provide this to check out.
- NAME as you want it to appear on your paperwork
- DRIVER’S LICENSE NUMBER
- For each gun you will be qualifying with
- SERIAL NUMBER
You will be receiving an e-mail a few days prior to the course date. Ensure you check your spam folder and/or allow email@example.com to be accepted as NOT spam.
NO PICTURES OF VIDEOS! For the privacy of all our students, do not take pictures of videos of the event.
Guns and Ammunition. We are a fully licensed firearms and ammunition dealer. If you would like to buy guns or ammunition, contact us BEFORE the course so you can add to your permit. We cannot sell/deliver ammo at the range. All firearms and ammunition transactions must be conducted on our premises.
May 7, 2022
May 7, 2022
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM