$95 per student (plus $25 range fee)
(Non-refundable if canceled 2 weeks prior to the event)
Prerequisites: Must have a prior Riverside County CCW Permit
Length of course: 4 hrs
Applicants must demonstrate knowledge and proficiency with each firearm they will be listing on their permit with emphasis placed on safety. Applicants must be able to safely draw their firearm from a concealed holster and engage targets accurately from 7, 10 and 15 yards per pistol (scoring 70% or better to pass), then safely re-holster their pistol in order to pass the required live fire qualification. Applicants will also be responsible for reacting to and safely correcting malfunctions without assistance from range staff.
The entire course will be conducted at the range. UNLOAD ALL FIREARMS BEFORE ARRIVING. Keep firearms cased until told to uncase for inspection. Gear up at any time but do not holster your firearm until told to do so.
Course fee includes 3 pistols. (.380 ACP to .45 ACP)
Additional pistols $30 each
Range fee for non-members of Rainbow Shooting Range – $25. (Cash or check to RAI will be collected during class)
Required Materials/Gear for students:
- All pistols you will be including in your CCW permit
- Modification limited to sights and grips only.
- At least 3 magazines for each pistol or 3 speed loaders for revolvers
- 18 rounds for each pistol (15 rds for 5 shot revolvers)
- OWB or IWB holster with retention capability. MUST COVER THE TRIGGER!!! No leg, shoulder, ankle or off-body holsters.
- Sturdy belt
- Eye protection – must be ballistic plastic and wrap around the face. If you wear prescription glasses, you must have wrap around safety glasses designed to go over you prescription glasses.
- Ear protection – ELECTRONIC HEARING PROTECTION MANDATORY!! This is for the safety of all shooters.
- Shoes/boots. No open toed shoes
- High neck shirt. No tank tops
- Concealment garment (loose t-shirt, button up shirt, jacket…what you would normally where for concealment)
- Range fee $25 cash or check made to RAI.
Failure to bring required equipment/gear will result in dismissal from course.
- Magazine holster (optional)
- Folding Chair
- Notebook and pen
$95 each student
$30 each pistol
© 2020, L&L Firearms Training, LLC. All rights reserved